Performing rate updates on the DM100i-DM200i and DM110i-DM220i
Learn how to perform rate updates on the DM100 / DM150 / DM200 (P720, P725) and DM110i / DM160i / DM220i (PR20).
Rate Update Instructions:
- At the main screen, select the Add Postage key.
- Select Check PbP Balance.
- The machine will automatically Dial / Connect.
- When s connection has been made, the PBP balance screen appears.
- Select No to skip adding funds. At this point, if the machine returns to the home screen, it is likely that the new rates have already downloaded. Please check using the Rate Confirmation Tool.
- The machine will then check for, download and install the new rates.
- When the update has finished, follow the prompts until you return to the main screen.
- You may receive a request to reconnect for a further upload/download, proceed by re-connecting and follow any prompts.
- On the day of the rate change, you will receive a further upload/download request. Follow the screen prompts to complete this. The new rates are then active.
- If the update is performed in advance of the effective date, your franking machine will automatically switch to the new pricing on the effective date.
- This update can take up to 10 minutes to complete. During peak periods, heavy network traffic may require several connection attempts.
- Use your smartphone to follow the steps while in front of your franking machine. You can also send the URL for this page to your smartphone email account, then click on the link.
- Before you start, ensure that your system is connected via SmartLink™, wired or wireless LAN, PC Meter Connect, or via analogue phone line, in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Center.